Stage 1 - Project Initiation:
Before the project technical and design work begins, we organize the product to mutually understand the process and functional requirements to provide the most transparent and successful implementation possible.
- Team introduction and role explanation
- Outlining of required content management elements
- Review Change management process
- Review Client Communication Portal
- Generate and review Project Plan and Milestones
Stage 2 - Design
pureEditor provides unparalleled design flexibility. We work in partnership with your team to create a unique site design that reinforces your brand and content. We work independently to meet your requirements, and implement your design into pureEditor, or if you prefer, we can provide you with template options. Our design team is uniquely skilled in creating high-end, high quality designs that leverage the capabilities of the pureEditor solution and your unique business needs.
Stage 3 - Customizations
Customizations are finalized and implementation can now commence. These customizations could span into integration of modern or legacy systems as well as implementing specialized functionality
Stage 4 - CMS Setup
We will set up and configure your Web site to run effectively on the Internet in the manner and operation intended for the design and functional requirements. The pureEditor CMS setup will include:
- Provisioning a temporary domain for you to use while preparing the site
- Install and initialize the pureEditor software
- Where applicable, we will upload your images and files and perform data migration and replication services as agreed
- Train you on how to use the pureEditor Back Office
Stage 5 - Training
pureEditor training personnel will tutor individuals and groups designated by you with the responsibility for administering the pureEditor CMS system. Training will provide hands-on experience for your administrators. Training can occur either over the phone, at your location if local or contracted, or at one of our office locations. Ongoing training is available through your dedicated client manager.
Stage 6 - Content Preparation
To ensure functionality and site consistency, #request.companyname# will create a sampling of content for you. This can be dynamic module entries, page content in various templates and administration user creation. Typically #request.companyname# will create a sampling of approximately twenty (20) total content entries. Much of your content can be entered by your trained administrative users at this point.
Stage 7 - Testing
Your site is almost ready for live viewing. In this Stage, we will make any final adjustments and provide a final knowledge transfer. Prior to deploying your site live on the Internet we need to ensure that your:
- Site will be configured to accommodate any special requirements that may have been introduced during the implementation process
- Both technical and non-technical staff members are effectively trained on appropriate aspects of your on line web site
- Content Management site final testing
- Your pureEditor site is prepared for search engines by inserting meta tag data, SEO information, and ensure that redirects from your old site are appropriately placed
- Preparation of email content to your targeted and potential customers inviting them to visit your new on line site
Stage 8 - Deployment
Your new on-line site is ready for your designated audiences. At this stage, we will initialize your live domain and ensure your new pureEditor CMS site is officially live on the Internet. You are now ready to notify the world of your new Web site!
Stage 9 - Support and Maintenance
Now that your pureEditor Web site is available to the world, you may find that your needs change. Your dedicated client manager will always be available to assist you with additional functionality or training. Our Maintenance plans ensure that your software is frequently updated with better features, usability, and stable technology.